Photo: Reid Hillview Airport, San Jose, California
My name is Chris Zhang and I fly mostly out of the Reid-Hillview airport in San Jose. I found out very early that I love teaching. That was when my college hired me to tutor math and physics to my peers. I have a B.S. degree in computer science and a J.D.
After law school I received my pilot license, then became a commercial pilot and CFI. I consider my teaching style to be soft-spoken, mature, patient, with a dry sense of humor. Flight instruction allows me to do 2 things I love at the same time: flying and teaching. I promise my students that I will look out for their best interest, all the time. I look forward to flying with you.
I’m an active member of:
- NorCal Chinese Aviators
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association
- Society of Aviation and Flight Educators
- Angel Flight West
Certificates held: CFI, IGI, AGI
Photo: Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico
My promise to my students:
- I will teach you from start to finish. I do not plan to leave you midway through your training.
- You will be treated with respect and professionalism. I do not discriminate against gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, native language, etc.
- My training methods are highly efficient. You will incur no unnecessary expenses.